X Forms – WordPress Form Creator Plugin
Themes/Color Schemes are applied accordingly to form input elements, error messages, confirmation messages, help text and the submit button! So no need to style every element, save time by simple using presets (which can also be modified!) Take a minute and to check out the live demo to preview the color schemes on a dark […]
Themes/Color Schemes are applied accordingly to form input elements, error messages, confirmation messages, help text and the submit button! So no need to style every element, save time by simple using presets (which can also be modified!)
Take a minute and to check out the live demo to preview the color schemes on a dark or light theme.
What buyers are saying…
Why waste valuable time with complex editing and endless trail and error?
With X Forms you have all the support you need and never have to worry about online forms again!
See more details below
Form elements include:
- Common Field Types:
- Single Line Text Field
- Multi-Line Text Area
- Dropdown Select
- Single Radio Button
- Single Checkbox
- File Uploader
- Auto Complete
- Pre-Formatted Fields:
- Email Address (Checks for a valid email address)
- Phone Number (Checks for a valid phone number)
- Date Picker (Popup calendar selection)
- Time Picker (Popup time selection)
- Numbers Only (Allows only a numerical value: 0-9)
- Text Only (Allows only a alphabetical value: A-Z a-z)
- Field Groups:
- Radio Button Group
- Checkbox Group
- Other Elements:
- Headings 1-6
- Text Paragraph (allows HTML)
- Horizontal Divider
4 Layout selections
- 1 column
- 1 column half width
- 2 columns
- 3 columns
Built in Anti-Spam
That’s right!, all form submission you’ll receive are submitted by humans and not robots! This is done without using Captha which is proved to annoy most users!
Clever Admin Panel Layout
The admin interface/panel is very easy to use. You can find all you need on one single screen, no jumping around to different pages to get things done! All forms and their settings are immediately accessible by a single click. There is no loading time once the page is open, if you click something you get it instantly…in other words, no fancy animated loading icons to frustrate you during your form setup.
Well, with 25 themes to choose from it should be hard to not to find something to not fit your theme…But just in case we’ve added a visual editor that allows you to change individual form elements or change the same element group as a whole by using the following settings:
- Font: change element’s the font color, family, alignment, letter spacing, line height and transition (uppercase, lowercase, capitalize)
- Dimensions: change the element’s width and height
- Background: change the element’s background to solid color, linear gradient (2 colors from left to right, top to bottom, right to left, bottom to top), radial gradient (2 colors to and from as a circle or ellipse)
- Padding: change the space between the element border inwards (left right, bottom, top)
- Margin: change the space between the element border outwards (left, right, bottom, top)
- Border: change the border style as solid, dashed or dotted…Change the border thickness…Change the border color and change the border radius (rounded corners)
Form entry storage and export
All form entries are stored and can be retrieved from the admin panel. These entries can also be exported as a .csv file for further use!
Send Confirmation Mails
Send professional custom confirmation mails to your clients upon completing a form.
Multiple forms on a single page
Add more then on form on a single page for example one (or more) in the page content, one (or more) in the footer and one (or more) in the sidebar.
Create your own templates
Creating a template is easy, simply create a form and use the duplicate form function!