Visual Composer Extensions
If you like this plugin, please take the time to rate it. If your rating is less than 5 stars, please contact us first so we can fix whatever is causing you to give us a lower rating and to improve “Visual Composer Extensions” even further! Thank you! CodeCanyon Version: 2.1.1 AutoUpdate Version: 2.1.2 Once […]
If you like this plugin, please take the time to rate it.
If your rating is less than 5 stars, please contact us first so we can fix whatever is causing you to give us a lower rating and to improve “Visual Composer Extensions” even further!
CodeCanyon Version: 2.1.1
AutoUpdate Version: 2.1.2
Once you enter your license key, the plugin will receive automatic updates.
Integrated Lightbox + Modal Popup Solution
Visual Composer Extensions comes with its own, fully featured, lightbox solution that can be used for images, videos and iframes, as well as for modal popups. Including 20 different open/close animations, social share feature (with deeplinking), an automatic grid builder for image galleries, the ability to group elements throughout a page, touch and swipe support and much more.
Custom Post Types
Starting with version 2.0 of the plugin, custom post types have been introduced. Currently, there are two custom post types, one for team mates and one for testimonials. Using custom post types makes it easy to reuse information for a variety of elements without having to re-enter it again and again.
Advanced Google Maps
While the original Visual Composer plugin already allows you to embed a simple Google map via iframe, you will now be able to control every aspect of your map, including custom marker (300 markers already included; upload your own), marker animation, turn on/off individual map controls, complete directions module with printout, Open Street Map layer and dozens of fun color styles that can be applied to your map.
Row + Column Features
Visual Composer Extensions gives you the option to add some new features to your rows and columns. Now you can easily apply the same 60+ CSS3 animations to your rows and columns as you can to the new icon content elements. But that’s not all. For your rows, you can now use full width background images, apply a parallax effect (up, down, left, right) to a background image, use a gradient color background or even a YouTube video.
New Content Elements
Visual Composer Extensions provides you with 28 brand new and exciting new content elements, that can spice up any site. Choose from a variety of image effects, hover effects, embed Google graphs or documents, embed videos from YouTube, Vimeo or DailyMotion, include pricing tables, timelines, content flip boxes, counters and pretty much anything that could use a font icon.
Icon Font Manager
Visual Composer Extensions comes with 12 different icon fonts pre-installed, giving you access to over 3,200 icons. Of course, you don’t have to use all fonts and can just disable the fonts you don’t need. But there is more. You can upload a custom font as well, provided that font has been created with the IcoMoon App.
Support for Other Plugins
Visual Composer Extensions provides elements to easily embed forms created with the popular “QuForm – WordPress Form Builder” and pricing tables created with “Go – Responsive Pricing and Compare Tables for WP”. Please note that these plugins are NOT part of Visual Composer Extensions; you will have to purchase and install these plugins separately. Once you do, you can use the included elements from Visual Composer Extensions that correspond with these plugins.
If you want to include this plugin with another product (i.e. theme), you may purchase the extended license to do so.
Once you purchased the extended license, please contact me so I can send you instructions in how to remove the license key activation requirement and the auto-update feature of this plugin before incorporating it into your product. I would also like to be informed once your product that incorporates this plugin has been released so I may use it to advertise this plugins features. A copy of your product is appreciated but not required. Please contact me if you have any further questions.
- Fixed error with social icons (“TS Social Networks”) producing error on front-end
- Fixed error with missing lightbox file
- Fixed row background settings due to changes in VC 4.1
- Added “fixed” image background for rows
- Added option to control z-Index for row backgrounds
- Added custom post type for testimonials
- Added testimonial single element + slider element
- Added default image for team members / testimonials in case no featured image has been set
- Added additional controls for “TS Teammate” element to better control output
- Preparation to introduce slider for “TS Teammate” elements
- Rewrote most of plugin code to be better compatible with theme frameworks (i.e. Gantry)
- Added new custom post type for Team Member details with more options (replacing existing “Meet the Team” element)
- Added new circle counter element with icon
- Added new element to easily insert any shortcode
- Added new element to create QR-Code blocks
- Added new element to create countdowns (including option to translate text strings)
- Added VC element for “QuForm – Form Builder” (plugin NOT included)
- Added option to translate all custom text strings in “TS Google Map” element
- Improved how required CSS / JS files are loaded when page can not be scanned for shortcode
- Fixed CSS error with icon padding and border in Mozilla Firefox
- Fixed backlight issue with gallery lightbox
- Other CSS and JS Improvements
- Fixed error with missing JS file that prevents element settings to work properly
- Added option to assign custom ALT value to images
- Other minor fixes
- Added option to automatically set height for content flip box or use fixed height
- Added new “Google Map” element with direction panel and custom styles
- Included fully featured lightbox solution for images, videos, iframes and modal popups
- Lightbox automatically applied to “Image with PicStrips” element
- Added option to make “Image Switch” element responsive
- Added back “alt” attribute for all images (except in gallery grid)
- Fixed missing link for “Image Adipoli” element
- Fixed some error outputs about missing variables
- Added VC element for “Go – Responsive Pricing & Compare Tables for WP” (plugin NOT included)
- Fixed error with broken settings page
- Added check to social network links to add “http://” if not provided
- Fixed error with missing links for social networks in “Meet The Team” elements
- Content Flip Box now accepts HTML code for additional formatting
- Icon Box now accepts HTML code for additional formatting
- Added option for Google Pie and Donut charts to select different label content for slices
- Added option for bar chart to stack values
- Added option for creating column chart
- Added option for GeoMap chart to select geographic region
- Added 60+ viewport animations to columns and rows
- Added Parallax Effect (up, down, left, right) for Row Background Images
- Added Gradient Color Background for Rows
- Added YouTube Video Background for Rows
- Added YouTube Video Background for Page
- Added Icon List Item Element
- Fixed missing ID / Class names for Icon Title, Content Flip Box and Hover Image
- Fixed issue where title alignment for icon title (left / right icon) does not get applied correctly
- Added new Image PicStrips element
- Added new Image Caman element
- Changes to backend to make it easier for theme authors to incorporate plugin
- Timeline Style 2 can now be used without the date section
- Some improvements to CSS
- Fixed some spelling errors
- Fixed error with link target in pricing tables
- Fixed issue with image lightbox where no image src was applied
- Fixed issue where responsive image width for image with overlay was not correctly applied
- Changed height to min-height for Content Flip Box
- Added option to select different speeds for standard content flip box animation
- Changed Google Charts to be responsive to changes in screen dimensions
- Added Donut Google Chart Option
- Added option to position legend for Google Charts
- Added option to forcible load plugins main CSS and JS files on all pages
- Added option to load Icon Font CSS files on all pages, even if no shortcode has been found
- Added options to control loading of MagnificPopup.js, Waypoints.js and CountTo.js
- Fixed missing viewport animation for content flip box
- Initial Release