Quform – WordPress Form Builder
WordPress has a new best friend. Quform. Previously known as iPhorm, Quform is the same great form builder but now with a new name. If you use WordPress, require custom forms and don’t like wasting time or simply don’t want to touch any code then this is the must have tool for you. Quform […]
WordPress has a new best friend. Quform.
Previously known as iPhorm, Quform is the same great form builder but now with a new name.
If you use WordPress, require custom forms and don’t like wasting time or simply don’t want to touch any code then this is the must have tool for you.
Quform WordPress is a brand new plugin that allows you to build multiple forms in WordPress easily and quickly with total control. If it’s a complex quote or booking form or just a simple contact form, Quform plugin will allow you to do this without touching any code. In a few clicks you will have a fully functional form. It’s that simple.
Some of Quforms best features
Using the form builder is made simple with drag and drop and one click functionality and it works in all major browsers. There are options and settings for the basic user and for professionals. There are far too many features to list them all here, so here are the favorites:
- Create a form without knowing any HTML or PHP !
- Drag and drop form elements
- Fully translatable for all languages
- Easy to use user interface
- View submitted form entries inside the WordPress admin
- Send submitted form data via email
- NEW Export submitted form data to Excel / OpenOffice
- NEW Conditional logic to show/hide fields
- NEW Dynamically set form values from the URL
- NEW Fully supported form inside a lightbox
- File uploads, sent as attachments or saved to the server (or both)
- Preview while building
- Flash upload progress
- Group elements for complex form layouts
- 15 included element types
- Conditionally set recipients based on form values
- Custom autoreply
- 6 included filters to strip invalid data
- 9 included validators
- Import/export forms across websites
- Plenty of help and support
Making your form look great
Not only does the Quform take care of the functionality, it can very easily make your form look great too. Quform has a unique form theming system. You can use one of our themes, create your own theme or use other peoples theme designs. For the more advanced user, you will not be disappointed with the flexibility of the styling features of Quform. You can have total control of your form design and there are plenty layout options so you can take it as far as you like.
- Dark and Light themes included
- Create your own themes
- Easily edit the CSS of elements via the form builder
- Use a variety of label placements to display elements
- Uniform (Sexy forms with jQuery) included
- qTip2 Tooltips with 12 included styles
- Group elements to separate sections or for layout
- Unique identifiers make it easy to manipulate an element
- Customize inputs with onscreen color picker
Requirements and support
- WordPress v3.1 or greater
- PHP 5 or greater with the GD image library (you most likely have this)
- No coding skills required
NB: If you are not rating this item with 5 stars, please tell us why. We want to do all we can to let you enjoy Quform and get the most from it. Remember our support is FREE .