Justified Image Grid – Premium WordPress Gallery
This WordPress jQuery plugin aligns your thumbnails into a responsive and justified grid. Flickr and Google+ both featured images like this. This plugin behaves similarly. Let WordPress present your galleries in an eye-catching and unique new way! You have the control over every aspect: appearance, on the fly desaturation, color overlays, captions with details, lightboxes, […]
This WordPress jQuery plugin aligns your thumbnails into a responsive and justified grid. Flickr and Google+ both featured images like this. This plugin behaves similarly. Let WordPress present your galleries in an eye-catching and unique new way! You have the control over every aspect: appearance, on the fly desaturation, color overlays, captions with details, lightboxes, animation… It can replace the standard WP gallery as with lots of new features and options. It’s easy to install and comes with 9 presets out of the box. The setup is a breeze because of the two admin areas: the plugin settings and the shortcode editor on every post/page. The shortcode editor features almost all settings available to change on a per gallery basis, extending the default settings and presets. There is no need to remember shortcode attributes, values or to constantly look at the help file because every value has examples. All the instructions are just a few steps. Nonetheless, the help is very detailed with a full settings reference. Your purchase comes with fast-response support.
- Automatic alignment of images to a justified gallery
- Responsive: it’ll adapt to the resolution of any device, provided your theme is also responsive. Try resizing the browser window! It’ll adjust as you stop dragging.
- Uses the WordPress native way of creating galleries, you can use your pre-existing galleries
- Flexible row height
- On the fly desaturation: cross-browser grayscale effect by Pixastic
- Admin area 1: Main settings page with clean and logical sections
- Admin area 2: Shortcode editor for the attributes with the ability to edit the existing shortcode
- Both admin areas feature contextual help
- 30 settings with 28 shortcode attributes that means you can change them for each post/page
- Comes with multiple lightbox options (Prettyphoto and Colorbox bundled) with the ability to deflect conflicts by having an option to adapt to any existing lightbox script in use by your theme. It’s possible to disable the lightbox or to turn links off.
- You can choose any of the WordPress image fields (such as Title, Alternate Text, Caption, Description from Media Libray) to appear at any location in the lightbox scripts
- Localization ready with .po file (includes tinyMCE modal window texts)
- Crops the images as a last resort
- Right click protection
- Custom link URL on images
- Ability to use multiple instances in one page
- Full deeplinking and social tools support for prettyPhoto
- Template tag generator in the admin area, sidebar text widget shortcode compatibility
- Features simply the best mouse enter/leave animation solution, hoverFlow for jQuery to solve the animation queue buildup
- TimThumb prepares, resizes, caches the thumbnails for minimal bandwidth and resource usage. It’s also made cacheable by CloudFlare!
- Some carefully selected options that you’ll love to use
- The JS is just 9.5k minified. Plugin files will only load when you actually use the shortcode
- Updates are to be expected as new feature suggestions and customization requests spotlight areas to improve. Also when 3rd party script authors release new versions. Bugs are to be eliminated when found.
Note: The images and WordPress theme seen in the preview are not included in the download. Also this is not Pinterest style.