Essential Grid WordPress Plugin
Envato Approves! Essential Grid WordPress Plugin The all-purpose grid building solution! Essential Grid is a premium plugin for WordPress that allows you to display various content formats in a highly customizable grid. Possible applications range from portfolios, blogs, galleries, WooCommerce shops, price tables, services, product sliders, testimonials and anything else you can imagine. Version 1.0.5 […]
Essential Grid WordPress Plugin
The all-purpose grid building solution!
Essential Grid is a premium plugin for WordPress that allows you to display various content formats in a highly customizable grid. Possible applications range from portfolios, blogs, galleries, WooCommerce shops, price tables, services, product sliders, testimonials and anything else you can imagine.
- Version 1.0.5 Release Date 02.05.2014
- WordPress 3.9 Ready
- jQuery 1.7.x – jQuery 1.10.x and jQuery 2.+ Compatible
- Super Easy to use for Beginners
- All-Purpose Usage
- Boxed, Full-Width, Full-Screen Layouts
- Adjustable Rows/Columns/Spacings
- Images, Youtube & Vimeo Video, HTML5 Self-Hosted Video, iFrame Content
- Content Sources: Post, Custom Post, Pages, WooCommerce, Gallery
- Various Animation Types & Preloaders
- 25+ Example Skins Included
- Responsive & Mobile Optimized
- Visual Skin Editor: Build and Customize own Skins easily
- Easily Import / Export Skins
- Include Custom Skins with Plugin Install, One-Click Installer
- Custom Metas: Additional Options for Posts
- Custom Post Based Skin Modifications: Special rules for Posts
- Extensive Documentation & Tutorial Videos
- Customizable Transition Speed (Individual / Global)
If you want to use the Essential Grid Plugin in your Theme on ThemeForest please purchase
1 extended license for each theme (as long as there is no Developer License available) you put on the marketplace! If you have questions about this agreement please contact us:here
Version 1.0.5 (2nd Mai 2014)
- Added possibility to use an array syntax in the additional parameters that were introduced in 1.0.4
- Fix for the output of the category list of custom taxonomies
- Fix for Custom Grids lightbox
Version 1.0.4 (29th April 2014)
- Added possibility to insert additional parameters to wp_query through the Grid Settings under Source
- Post excerpt will now be stripped of all tags
- Custom Grid fix where elements got duplicated by clicking on Refresh Preview
Version 1.0.3 (28th April 2014)
- Added new Link/SEO tab in Item Skin Editor under Layout Composition: Set links on the whole media or cover area!
- LightBox will now always show the original image, even if thumbnail sizes are choosen as source under “set image source type”
- Custom Metas are correctly replaced now with values set in posts
- Cobbles will now show the right ratios in frontend
Version 1.0.2 (25th April 2014)
- “Set Image Source Type” now lists also custom created image thumbnail sizes
- Drag & Drop fix in Item Skin Editor for Elements with force !important
- Font Family Fix with missing stripslashes, resulting in Font Family like ”Open Sans”
- Element order fix in Item Skin Editor if mor then ten Elements existed in the same dropzone
- Shadow not saving correctly in Item Skin Editor fixed
- Fix for some installations where the WordPress Media Libary could not be opened within our plugin
- Small adjustment in grids on Custom Grid selected with Custom Metas where the grid could break
- Small adjustment in Grid Create Editor that categories are not empty on first visit
- Updated link to online documentation
Version 1.0.1 (23th April 2014)
- Added settings in cobbles for Posts/Entries to be up to three entries in width and height
- Added multiple selection of images in custom grid
- Grid preview will now be refreshed in Custom Grid after changing settings of an Entry
- Fixed a behavior where creating a new grid may break the preview
Welcome to a quick presentation of ThemePunch’s latest product „Essential Grid“
„Essential Grid“ is an all-purpose grid building solution for WordPress that allows you to display different kinds of content in a highly customizable grid.
Possible applications range from portfolios, blogs, galleries, services, product sliders, testimonials and anything else you can imagine.
With it’s various supported media types like images, youtube & vimeo videos, html5 self- hosted videos and even iframe content, „Essential Grid“ will breathe life into your WordPress site!
Getting started with Essential Grid is incredibly easy!
Lets take a look at the fastest way to create a grid:
First you have to decide which source you would like to use for your grid entries.
Your grid can consist of WordPress blog posts, custom posts, WooCommerce products or a regular image gallery. You may also fine tune your selection by specifiying categories or tags.
Then, customize the grid to your liking by selecting a boxed, full-width or fullscreen layout, adjusting the displayed number of columns and rows and setting item spacings.
Navigation can easily be added to your grid using our drag & drop system.
In the next step, you can select one of over 25 skins included with the plugin to determine the look of individual grid items.
Your finished grid can be added to any area of your wordpress site using a simple shortcode. Yes, it’s that easy!
But thats not all!
„Essential Grid“ also comes with a full-blown, visual skin editor which allows you create any number of additional skins! You can build skins either from scratch or based upon one of our included skins.
With the skin editor you can style elements in a „what you see is what you get“ environment. It’s even possible to add various animations to any element and take a look at the results right away!
Amongst the more advanced features of „Essential Grid“ is the ability to generate custom metas. A custom meta is essentially another option added to a WordPress post, containing for example, an additional text or image. In that way, you will not be limited to the standard content of a post!
One revolutionary aspect of „Essential Grid“ is a feature we call „Custom Post Based Skin Modifications“. With this neat little trick you can add special rules to change a skin elements style for specific posts only. An example for this would be highlighting a certain post in your grid by giving it a colored border.
Our goal at ThemePunch is to create products with unparalleled customization possibilities and great usability at the same time. „Essential Grid“ makes no exception and we put a lot of thought into how to to make it accessible for beginners and still offer all the bells and whistles for the experts!
The result is a plugin that allows the user to produce very quick results, yet at the same time is not limiting the ability to customize every aspect of the grid.
If you want to grasp the full potential of „Essential Grid“ make sure to check out all the examples on our demo page.
As always, if you have any questions concerning our products, don’t hesitate to contact ThemePunch via Email, Facebook or Twitter!